Butterflies, Condors, Wing Spreads
Options Trading: Strategy Intensive
Butterflies, Condors and Other Wing Spreads
Over 2 Hours of RiskDoctor options trading training featuring, plus exercises covering:
- Structure: Hockey Sticks
- What do Butterflies theoretically do?
- Why is it like a straddle of sorts?
- When to be long or short?
- How does it change over time?
Why do some butterflies lose when they should be winning?
- Dispelling the Credit Advantage / Debit Disadvantage with regard to Irons and Debit Wing Spreads
- Sensitivity to the Greeks over time and movement.
Homework Exercises covering:
- Shifting Straddles
- Wing Spread Hedges
- Ratioed Verticals Unbalanced Butterflies
- Skew Effects
NOTE: You will be sent a link to download this video file to view on your computer. The image depicting a DVD is for representation only.